Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Clarifications

It seems that my first post was taken very seriously by some persons who felt uncomfortable reading what I have written. This calls for some clarifications to be made…

I am not suffering from any actual serious suicidal tendencies. (To even think that I would be driven to such extreme measures… but then these are people who really care about me)

The above point should have been clear by the fact that I explicitly mentioned in my earlier post that I tend to sensationalize stuff. So, in effect, the last post was just an overstated description of my state of mind, which I guess overshot a little too much.


I should also pronounce at the very outset that…

My first post, in a way, also sets the tone for my future posts. In effect, there would be more of such dark and obscure stuff written here. This is because when I’m happy, I don’t feel the need to write about it because well… I’m just happy and enjoying life. It is only when I am sad or restless, that I need to give vent to all the trapped negative energy inside of me. And this I would be doing by expressing myself here. But in no way does this mean that my posts would be gloomy and depressing, as everything I write should be seen in a humorous light. No need to get all serious about it.

I guess this much should suffice for now.


“Through humour, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.”
- Bill Cosby

“Not only is another world possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
- Arundhati Roy

3 comments:

  1. dude, i totally agree that writing about the melancholy feelings helps one a lot... provides the needed vent and exactly the appropriate release of emotions needed... Looking forward to more posts from you.. and i am gonna add you to my blogroll on my blog where even i write about my version of gloominess and similar stuff :) cheers pal :)
    PS: theer's a whole song with that line in the sm of your friend... Hear the Gun Song by Lounge Piranha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sahilishere yes i hav heard that song.
    and one thing that u shud know is that my blog is called "introspecting", not introspection.. so u better get that right on ur blogroll quickly.. or else ..

    don't worry i'm a nice guy. won't hurt u.. much (:evil laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh ohh... sorry dude, my bad... please forgive me this one time :P i'll correct it right away :)

    ReplyDelete